Thank you for visiting our web site
Effective Date: October 1, 2018
Collection of Information
Visitors are not required to register with WP to access the public pages of the Site. However, as part of the standard operation of the Site, WP or its third party contractor may collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, mobile device type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the Site. This information is not personally identifiable and is only used in aggregate (not in any way that personally identifies you). In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other click-stream data.
Access to Information You Provide to Us
Upon request we will provide you with access to all Personal Information that we maintain about you. You may request that we correct or modify such Personal Information, or direct us not to disclose your Personal Information to any third party other than those necessary to complete a transaction you initiate on the Site, those related to a legal proceedings, or those related to a change in control of WP or certain of its assets. However, we will not release any information until we have verified your identity. We ask that you include a phone number and postal address in your request to facilitate that verification process. To make a request regarding your Personal Information, please see our Contact Us page.
Use of Information
We may use the Personal Information and non-personal information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to fulfill your requests for products and services; (2) to provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the Site; (3) to contact you when necessary; (4) to review and analyze Site usage and operations; (5) to address problems with the Site, our business or our products and services; and (6) to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business. We may also use your Personal Information to contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from us, as well as from our affiliated organizations, marketing partners, and other third parties. If you would prefer not to receive such communications, please send your request to our Contact Us page.
Disclosure of Information
The privacy of communication over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, because the Internet is not a secure medium. You agree that WP is not responsible for any harm, loss, or damage you may incur by the sending of Personal Information or other confidential information over the Internet by or to WP. We will not save your credit card information for your future purchases unless you request that we do so.
We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect or maintain any Personal Information from, children under the age of thirteen. If we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of thirteen and you are the child’s parent or legal guardian, please contact us at our Contact Us page to request that we remove such Personal Information.
Third Party Applications
You may be able to access the Site or sign into your personal account through a third party application (e.g. Facebook) and/or we may use a third party to help us track and analyze usage of the Site. In allowing access through such an application, we may receive certain information (including Personal Information) from the third party application and disclose certain information to such third party application. If you access the Site or your account from a mobile application, you may provide us with geo-location details. You may prevent this disclosure by adjusting the settings on your mobile device.
Third Party Websites
Do Not Track Signals
The Site does not respond to do not track signals and may collect Personal Information about users as they move across third party websites.
Rights of European Union Residents.
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to the processing of personal data of E.U. users. This section provides information regarding the rights GDPR grants to E.U. residents and the responsibilities of WP under such regulations.
- E.U. User Rights
Explanation and access to your Personal Information: You have the right to be informed about your Personal Data WP has in its possession. You also have the right to request a copy of all Personal Information in WP’s possession if WP collected such Personal Information based on consent or because it is required to provide a service that you requested from WP.
Data Deletion: You may request the deletion of your account and all Personal Information in our possession. WP may retain certain Personal Information if required by law or for legitimate business purposes as permitted by GDPR.
Data Correction: If you believe in Personal Information in WP’s possession is inaccurate, you may request correction of such Personal Information.
Objections: You may object to WP’s processing of your Personal Information (including for marketing purposes), based on profiling or automated decision-making. However, WP may continue to process your Personal Information if it is doing so in accordance with GDPR regulations. You may file a complaint with the appropriate European governmental agency if you believe WP’s management of your Personal Information is no in accordance with GDPR.
- Grounds for Processing Personal Data.
- i. WP may collect and use your Personal Information based on your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time but doing so will prevent you from accessing any service or feature that requires collection or use of the Personal Information WP collected or used based on consent.
- ii. WP relies on consent in connection with data collections or uses of Personal Information that are necessary to enhance the user experience, to enable optional services or features, or to communicate with you.
- i. Information necessary for your account or user profile, for communicating with you, for verifying your identity, to fulfill orders for products or services, or to make or receive payments;
- ii. Transaction information about a specific transaction you have initiated with WP; or
- iii. Usage information, which is necessary to maintain, optimize, and enhance WP's services, such as products or features on our website which generate greater traffic.
- i. WP may process or disclose Personal Information to comply with a legal investigation, at the request or law enforcement, if there is a threat to the safety or property of another person, or a substantial public interest.
- i. To prevent, detect and combat fraud in connection with the use of our services.
- ii. To provide customer support.
- iii. To optimize our service and develop new services.
- iv. For research and analytical purposes. This includes, for example, analyzing usage trends to improve the user experience.
- v. For direct marketing purposes. This includes, for example, analyzing data to identify trends and tailor marketing messages to user needs.
- To provide certain services you request. To provide you with certain services that you request from WP, we may collect and use Personal Information such as:
- Compliance with legal obligations, protecting the vital interests of a third party or general public.
- Necessary for WP’s legitimate interests.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California’s "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide Personal Information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the Personal Information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of Personal Information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared Personal Information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2017 will receive information regarding 2016 sharing activities).
To obtain this information from WP please contact us via our Contact Us page with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the top line above the body of your message. The requested information, if required by law, will be provided to you at your email inbox.
We Strive to Help Churches Communicate Better