Who We Are
Warner Press is a not-for-profit Christian publishing company located in Anderson, Indiana.
What We Do
Our mission is to equip the Church to advance the Kingdom and give hope to future generations. Warner Press publishes and distributes Christian products worldwide, including ministry resources, church supplies, books, and greeting cards.
Where You Fit
We maintain a culture that revolves around caring for our employees and customers while cultivating and distributing high-quality products. We've built a team that does great work and has a fun time doing it! We're always looking to add more people willing to dive in and do God's work with us!
We currently do not have any open positions. If you feel that you would be a good fit and would like us to keep your resume on file for future openings, please contact email@example.com.
Graphic Designer (Part Time)
Warner Press, a Christian Publisher is seeking a part-time (24 hours per week), Graphic Designer for developing and creating various design projects under the direction of the Creative Director. They include the following: layout and production, visually appealing products from concept though delivery, and the highest quality of each project, within budget, while meeting delivery schedules.
- Conceive, create, plan, and develop products that meet profitability parameters, corporate mission, vision, and image.
- Determine and develop overall design for various Warner Press products as assigned: i.e. bulletins, church supplies, children’s resources, boxed greeting cards, and other ministry related products.
- Take a project through completion, from concept through production.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to plan, coordinate, and design all products.
- Work effectively as a team player, in a team environment
- Maintain correspondence with new and current freelance designers. Organize all paperwork for payment to outside artists, designers, photographers, etc.
- Work with Procurement Specialist and outside vendors to determine specs and requirements of new products. Work with outside vendors for prepress scanning needs.
- Collaborate with editors on product assignments and copy content.
- Meet scheduled deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in art and design/related field experience, or equivalent combination
- Ability to apply design techniques, follow procedures, apply technology and tools
- Knowledge in 4-color film process as well as 5th and 6th color
- Knowledge in printing process
- MAC computer skills: Must be proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Macintosh Software applications
- Strong sense of composition and layout, typography, and use of color
- Ability to conceptualize creative ideas and design visually appealing products
- Strong attention to detail and provision of high quality production files
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to develop design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization
- Ability to apply customer feedback to product designs
- Ability to collaborate and work with team members
- Ability to manage day-to-day operations in the most efficient manner, organize, prioritize, and meet work assignment schedules from concept through completion
- Ability to execute designs based on direction from the Creative Director
- Ability to constructively handle feedback and changes to create successful deliverables for internal/external clients
- Effective communicator in both verbal and written communications
- Effective time management skills and ability to juggle multiple, constantly-shifting priorities
- Specific knowledge of illustration style and design trends
- Project management skills
- Ability to communicate a visual strategy
- Working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Microsoft Office Application
This job is a part-time, 24 hour week, Mon –Fri, job located at 2902 Enterprise Dr. Anderson, IN 46013.
When applying for this position, please submit resume with work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Strive to Help Churches Communicate Better