HeBrews : A Better Blend
HeBrews A Better Blend is all about better things with faith in Jesus being the focal point of all things better. In this Bible study, Leah Adams teaches us from the Old and New Testaments, showing how the writer of Hebrews blended a beautiful mixture of Old Covenant theology, with Jesus and the New Covenant He instituted with His blood.
"In this study you will learn why Jesus and the salvation He offers is better than that offered to the Hebrews of antiquity, through the Old Covenant. You will be encouraged by the faith journeys of regular men and women that we consider to be heroes of the faith. Along the way you will find encouragement to walk out your own faith journey in a more committed way because of Who Jesus is and what He has done for you. Our in-depth study of Hebrews will bring forth beautiful results as you faithfully apply it to your heart and life."
Since coffee and dessert are a part of many Bible study groups, a recipe and coffee suggestion are included at the beginning of each chapter.
- Eight-week study with five days of lessons for each week.
- Study covers the entire New Testament book of Hebrews with cross-references to additional Old and New Testament passages
- Readers will come away with deeper understanding of Jesus, the salvation He brings, and how they can grow in their own faith journeys
- Each week begins with a recipe for a dessert and a suggested coffee blend to accompany it.
- Author's warm, engaging style gives the book a conversational feel.
- Perfect for individual or group study.
- Free, downloadable leaders guide.
Leah C. Adams
An anointed CLASS-certified speaker and author, Leah Adams calls herself "the prodigal son's sister." In spite of asking Jesus to be the Lord of her life at age 15, Leah chose to walk her own path in her twenties. In her early thirties, Leah returned to Jesus, and fully committed her life to Him. She is passionate about in-depth Bible study because she knows the power of God's Word to change lives. Leah is the author of the Bible study From the Trash Pile to the Treasure Chest: Creating a Godly Legacy and the devotional book When Words Won't Come.
Leah holds a Pharmacy Doctorate degree from Mercer College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. She lives in northern Georgia with her husband, Greg, who is also her dentist.