Coloring & Activity Book - (2-5) A Baby in a Basket
These coloring/activity books are not only fun but also educational. The easy-to-understand text and applicable pictures make Bible stories come alive. Reproducible for home or classroom use.
Packaging: Sold Individually
Size: 8 1/2" X 11" 16 pages
A Baby in a Basket coloring book retells the popular
Bible story of Baby Moses based on Exodus 1:8-2:10 in a simple way that little ones can understand.The illustrations are designed for young children (ages 2-5) to enjoy as
an adult reads the story.
Click on MORE IMAGES to see a sample of the
Written by Robin Fogle
Designed and Illustrated by Kevin Spear
- Pharaoh was a bad king. He did not like God's people.
- Pharaoh made them throw all their baby boys in the Nile River
- One day a mother had a sweet baby boy.
- She did not want to throw him in the river. She hid him and kept him safe.
- But the baby grew and grew. Whe he was too big to hide anymore, his mother made a basket.
- She put her baby in the basket and carried it to the river.
- Then she put the basket in the water. It floated like a little boat.
- The baby's big sister watched over the basket.
- Soon Pharaoh's daughter came to the river to take a bath.
- She heard a sound. A baby was crying!
- When she saw the baby, she loved him. "I will keep this baby," she said.
- The baby's sister ran to the princess. "I know a woman who can take care of this baby for you," she said.
- She brought the baby's own mother to the princess. The mother was so happy to see her baby again!
- When the baby was old enough, he went to live with the princess. She names him Moses.
- When Moses grew up, he did many great things for God.